Should You Use Shein.Com For Dropshipping?
The fashion eCommerce industry is booming. Hundreds of thousands of merchants are looking to enter the fashion market. This is because there is an endless supply of dresses and clothing all over the world.
If you have enough money, you can buy the dresses in bulk, store them in your inventory, and then pack and sell them when it is convenient for you.
On the other hand, Dropshipping eliminates the need for inventory because you are not required to stock anything. You promote the dresses, and when an order is placed, you forward the information to your dress dropship supplier. The supplier will pack the dress and ship it directly to your customer from their own warehouse.
Is Shein A Good Platform For Dropshippers?
Shein (formerly SheInside) is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce sites. This well-known clothing brand debuted in October 2008, and it has since become the most important international fashion marketplace for most customers worldwide.
With its staggeringly low prices, a jaw-droppingly wide selection of items, and lightning-fast delivery times, it single-handedly revolutionized the way people shop.
Shein sells fashionable women’s dresses at reasonable prices. Shein, which has a strong presence in the United States, would alter your perception of wholesale dresses in China. Women adore Shein products because they provide a luxurious look and feel for a lower price.
They offer wholesale and dropshipping to more than 88 countries. They provide substantial discounts to their wholesale customers. Orders over $200 are eligible for a 25% discount, and orders over $3000 are eligible for a 40% discount.
However, despite its seemingly endless list of appealing characteristics, some customers suspect that they may be engaging in unethical practices.
Advantages Of Shein For Dropshipping
- It offers a wide range of prestigious products at competitive prices compared to most online retail marketplaces.
- The Shein online marketplace has the most and large number of styles in each category. Shein’s online retail shop makes it simple to find the product you’re looking for.
- Unlike other online shopping agents, Shein offers a more extensive size range from which a customer can select the correct size measurement of the product required.
- Shein is a one-stop fashion shop for all types of fashion apparel.
- Shein is the only fashion marketplace that offers international shipping to all of its customers worldwide. It has shipping delivery operations in over 220 countries and locations around the world.
- New and updated products are added to the Shein women’s clothing store daily. Shein has eminent online websites under supervision in several well-known cities and states around the world.
- More convenient return and refund options assist the customer in returning the product if anyone is dissatisfied with its quality. This clothing line also offers exceptional sales regularly and promotes lucrative offers and discounts to entice customers.
- Shein’s customer service is highly transparent and user-friendly. It consists of call and chat executives who speak in a range of popular languages.
- It also provides a variety of payment options and numerous lucrative discounts and sales to entice customers to shop.
Disadvantages Of Shein For Dropshipping
- Though Shein promises and strives to provide the highest quality in its products, some of the products on the market are of lower quality.
- It uses some see-through materials in its products, which may cause discomfort for the majority of its female customers.
- Though it offers an ergonomic size range for its customers to choose from, the product ordered may not fit you well or maybe in the wrong size range.
- Because the customer service languages are of a higher level, some people may not be fluent in English, making it difficult for them to connect their grievances to the customer service executive.
- Shipping may be delayed due to adverse weather conditions that the customer must bear, and there is also the possibility of your products being misplaced.
- Shein is an international company. Refunds may be demanding depending on your payment method, and providing returns for some national banks and cooperative banks may take longer than usual.
Today, Shein is at the top of its game when it comes to fashion apparel, and the reason for this is the company’s quick decisions to bring the latest styles on the market its fashion market.
It has globally positioned warehouses in most of these countries, allowing for more comfortable and quick product transportation and faster customer outreach.
You can dropship from Shein, but you cannot use any of their product images that include models. This means that if you want to drop ship from Shein legally, you must provide your product images.
It’s also a good idea to contact a supplier before dropshipping from them. So send them a message, and they will explain everything you can and cannot do.
Dropshipping directly from Shein is not something good to go. Since they do not permit the without their images, which is highly inconvenient for a drop shipper, they send out packages with their branding on them, which is a big no-no for any drop shipper customers will find the source and feel duped.
If you still want to dropship from Shein, you should consider importing products through HyperSKU. This way, you can still buy many Shein products, get reasonable shipping rates, and they won’t put their branding on the packages.